Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Departing 6/22/16

With the new transfer train the departing missionaries do not arrive at the mission home until later; it was around 4:45.  
It was Hermana Soriano's birthday so we sang to her.
Before dessert we saw and listened to a talk from Elder Holland and then took the opportunity to share memorable experiences and testimonies.

Hermanas Ricks, Soriano
Elders Reed, Mulford, Boyce, Deem
The missionaries are aware that I have a hard time saying good bye.  Elder Deem asked if I was going to cry and I told him no.  I guess I lied.
We very much appreciated the Floyds driving the missionaries to the Burbank airport.  They drove off into the fog.  Elder Gibb and Elder Kuepper stayed for a meeting to talk about district training on Thursday and zone conferences next week.  These APs are going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment