Friday, August 22, 2014

Correspondence

Please mail letters and packages directly to the missionary's apartment.  You will be able to get the address from your missionary.  As transfers are every 6 weeks, please be aware of the dates so that letters or packages are not sent the week before or the week of transfers.  Emailing would be the best way to communicate to your missionary during that time.  Missionaries find out Monday morning the week of transfers if they will be moving.



September 22
November 3
December 15
January 26, 2015
March 9
April 20
June 1
July 13
August 24
October 5
November 16
December 28
The above dates are when the new missionaries arrive. Transfer meetings are on Tuesdays and departing missionaries leave on Wednesdays. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog and I love you. Thank you for working so hard to take care of these sweet missionaries.

    I love mailing directly. It's so much faster!

    I could be wrong, but I think the missionaries might have received different instructions about package delivery in the past. For the first 6 months of my daughter's mission, she told me to only send to the mission home and to be sure it was sent first class so it could be forwarded. Six months into her mission, she emailed and said something about "just finding out" that I could mail directly to her apartment. Perhaps she was confused, but I also read it in another CV missionary's email about just finding out. (Maybe telling the missionaries to tell their families will be helpful in spreading the word.)

    ReplyDelete